How to return a product?
For products that are defective, damaged, or 'not-as-described':
- You must call or drop in a mail at email@example.com within 2 days on receipt of your product
- You will need to provide your name, email ID, telephone or mobile number and order ID for registering your complaint
- You will need to return the unused product along with its original packaging with all the items included with the product within 7 days of registering your complaint.
How are refunds processed?
- Once your refund complaint is processed the customer care team will inform you by email
- A refund is processed based on the mode of payment.
- If payment is done using Credit card then the amount is refunded to the credit card itself and will feature in the following monthly billing statement.
- If the payment is done using Net banking as a payment then the amount is refunded to the bank account.
- Refund is given only with in 10 days of deliver after 10 days only replacement will be given.
- COD / Cash on Delivery Charges are non refundable